Monday, November 29, 2010

I need to vent

I don't think we have heard or ever will hear the truth about that missile off the coast of California.

I believe people in the Department of Defense and the State Department are actively involved in the information going to Wikileaks. The administration's condemnations are just a cover. I believe Wikileaks is an arm of the George Soros effort to ruin this country, in concert with the Obama administration.

If one PFC has the ability to do all this, those in charge should be in jail with him. So, is this going to be the spin? Are we supposed to accept this and go on about our lives, believing the leaders have dealt with it? I don't think so.

Now the very people that supported Obama and his Healthcare bill are dropping insurance on their employee's children because their health insurance costs have risen so high. Federal employees who supported him are having their wages frozen. Those who thought he was going to close Gitmo and end the wars see that none of that is going to happen.

So, I believe Obama knows he can not get reelected, and he is going to do all he can to turn things upside down in his last two years. But, maybe I am just imagining all of this.Maybe I am becoming a crazy conspiracy believer. But it seems so real in my deluded mind. I just wonder if our system has been too damaged to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment