Friday, February 5, 2010

What I intend to do here at the NWO HQ

There is so much going on in the world today that truly disturbs me. I find that respect for law and order and common courtesy are becoming scarce. I am very concerned at what I see as a deterioration of society in general. I have created this NWO HQ as a place for me to share and write about the signs I see of this collapse of free and respectful society.

I will be posting links, pictures and comments. feel free to post your own comments. I realize that many relish the deterioration of society and choose to vote (assuming you do vote) for those who seem to want to take us down this path.

My name is Rik Rasmussen. I am a 61 year old citizen of the United States, acknowledging that I am highly biased in a conservative direction. However, I am thoroughly disgusted with both of our primary political parties.

I am not sure how a democracy can function well when neither party has leadership that is in the best interest of the country. I do not see my grandchildren having the same optimism about the future that was held by my generation. The politicians are not only ruining our opportunities, they are reaching far into the future and taking opportunity from generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment